We are Farm Credit – Central Florida’s premier rural lending establishment – and we are here to help you with all your lending needs. Service and price are what distinguish us from other lenders. We take the time to talk to you, listen to you, and match your needs to the best solution available. Our experienced loan officers will help determine which loan product is right for you.
Farm Credit of Central Florida is a federally chartered, locally operated cooperative owned by our member/borrowers. We are part of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide network of borrower-owned lending institutions.
Congress established the System in 1916 to provide a reliable source of credit for the nation's farmers, ranchers, and growers. Today, the System provides more than one–third of the credit needed by those who live and work in rural America.
As part of the Farm Credit System, Farm Credit of Central Florida has the resources and stability to meet all your lending needs. Contact us by email or call 1-866-245-3637 to reach our friendly operator and see how we can help you.
To be the premier partner with farmers and rural communities throughout all of Central Florida by providing reliable, consistent credit and financial services.
Farm Credit of Central Florida has adopted the following core values to guide in fulfilling its mission.
- Customer-Centric: We strive to provide the best customer experience while never forgetting that our customers are our member-owners.
- Integrity: We do what is right and we keep confidences.
- People: We attract, motivate, reward, and retain a high-performing, diverse, and engaged workforce.
- Performance: We aim to achieve excellence in the delivery of all services.
- Dedication: We are a socially responsible corporate citizen supporting and promoting rural America and core cooperative principles.
"When we decided to expand our operation, our commercial bank didn’t know enough about agriculture to help us. We couldn’t have made it without Farm Credit. They understand our operation."