As we continue to monitor the latest news and advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we would like to take a few moments to inform you of the steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our member-borrowers, employees and their families.
Effective March 19, 2020, Farm Credit of Central Florida began formally operating under our established business continuity plan. Operating under this plan will allow us to minimize disruptions and continue to provide the products and services you need during this time.
While not a comprehensive list, our plans include the following:
- Employees working remotely
- Conducting as much business as possible via phone, email and online
- Limiting in-person interactions as much as possible
- Modifying, postponing or canceling large meetings including the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Increasing supplies of disinfecting products, and asking employees to be more diligent in washing hands and cleaning of work stations
- Practicing recommended social distancing
- Limiting work-related travel
We have shared our preparedness plan with all employees. Our offices will remain staffed during this time, however, staffing will be minimal and we have asked those who are not feeling well to stay home.
In an attempt to keep our employees safe, we are limiting access to our branch offices. Members who must do business in-office are asked to please call ahead and make an appointment to visit so that we may ensure appropriate staffing is available to meet your needs. Your loan officers will continue to be available during this time, and we encourage you to reach out to them directly if you have any questions or call one of our branch locations.
We will continue to closely monitor the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and update our measures as necessary.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, and don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance.
How to Manage your Account from Home
During this time of stress and uncertainty, we want to make sure you have uninterrupted access to your account - here are your options:
- Sign up for Online Banking - Digital Banking allows you to view your account online or make a payment anytime of the day. Account information is updated daily so you can get up-to-date information about your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also download the Farm Credit of Central Florida Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play to manage your account on the go.
- Give us a call - We're on standby, just in case you have a question about your account.
- Florida Department of Health 2019 Novel Coronvirus Response (COVID-19)
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Guidance for Consumers on COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus Webpage
- Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Official Coronavirus Website
- Essential Worker Movement Letter
- Keep Florida Growing